Currently, we are onboarding only PVT LTD & LLP firms for a corporate account.
Follow these steps to register corporate KYC:
Register on SunCrypto with your Company Name and Email id.
In the “Date of Birth” section fill, in the “Company Incorporate Date” or any Director's date of birth.
Enter the name of your Company, the same as it appears on your Pan Card, and follow all instructions during the KYC completion procedure.
In the Aadhar Card/Passport/Driving License section, upload your Company’s (Incorporation Certificate) document details.
In the PAN Card section: Upload Company's PAN Card.
Selfie section: Upload a selfie of any one of the Director/Partner/Firm Owner holding a Pan Card.
Send an email to email@example.com with the following details:
Mandatory Video KYC: Share a video KYC of the Director/Partner/Firm Owner as per the Authority Letter, holding the Company/HUF pan and own pan card one after another. The details of the ID should be clearly readable.
1. The Director has to read out the following text in the video:
“I (Mr./Mrs/Miss NAME) having pan number (Personal Pan Number) on today’s date (dd/mm/yy) sending this recording for KYC verification of my Corporate account of (Company/HUF name) having the pan card number (Company/HUF) to SunCrypto.
Registered email address of my (Company/ HUF is [email id]) and as a director I am/will be the responsible and sole owner of all the transactions and trades on this SunCrypto account.”
2. Company Documents
· Authorized Individual Details within the Company
. Account opening form (Form attached below)
· Authorization Letter from the Entity / Company for Authorized Individual
· Company’s Funding Source
· Company Registration Details [ Original Certificate of Incorporation and Business Registration]
· Company’s Registered & Operations Addresses.
· Company Documents: Memorandum and Articles of Association, AKA Operating Agreement, Constitution, By-laws (which defines company structure and management policy)
· Company Documents: Government Issued TAX ID Details - PAN, GST, VAT, or any other Tax ID, etc. [Indian Firms Only]
· Copy of the Company Report of the last financial year along with a list of current directors (until natural person), a list of ultimate beneficial owners (until natural person), their nationalities/jurisdictions, their passport number, and their percentage of holdings, etc. [optional]
· Government website showing company details that verifies the authenticity of company registration [URL Required]
. All director’s government ID proof and PAN Card ( Aadhar Card & PAN Card)
Company Banking Details are as follows :
· Bank Name
· Account Type
· Bank Account No.
· Branch IFSC Code
· Cancelled Cheque
Send us all the above-mentioned details to firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Authorization Letter
2. Account Opening form
3. Company’s Funding Source
A demo copy is attached here,