Suncrypto will support the BitTorrent (BTT) token migration, 1:1,000 redenomination plan, and renaming plan. Further details about this change are shown on the timeline below:
- Deposits and withdrawals of BTT have been suspended.
- Suncrypto will delist BTT/INR on 26th January 2022 at 08:30 AM IST and all pending trade orders will be canceled.
- Suncrypto will recover all old BTT balances and begin the distribution of new BTT, which will be renamed as BTTC, to all eligible users at a ratio of 1 BTT (Old) = 1000 BTTC.
- After the token migration, the old BTT tokens will be renamed as BTTOLD, and the new token’s ticker will be BTTC.
- Trading will then open for BTTC/INR trading pairs on 22nd January 2022 at 4:00 PM IST.
- Suncrypto will make a separate announcement after the token swap is complete and trading will then open for BTTC/INR trading pairs.