Yes, the trading fee on SunCrypto includes 18% GST. Let’s break this down with an example to make it clear.

Imagine your friend, Shubham, decides to trade ₹10,00,000 worth of cryptocurrency on SunCrypto. SunCrypto charges a trading fee of 0.2% on this trade, which amounts to ₹2000. 

The important thing to note is that the 18% GST is already included in this ₹2000 fee. This means that out of the ₹2000, we pay 18% (or ₹360) as GST to the government. The remaining 82% of the ₹2000, which is ₹1640, is SunCrypto’s actual commission.

This integrated fee structure ensures that users don’t need to worry about any additional charges for GST. The trading fee you see and pay already includes the GST, so there are no hidden costs or surprises. SunCrypto is committed to transparency and simplicity in our fee structure, making it easier for you to focus on your trading activities.

Disclaimer: Crypto products and NFTs are unregulated and can be highly risky. There may be no regulatory recourse for any loss from such transactions. You may reach out to