As you know, some of the methods that help deposit INR transactions are disabled. Therefore, this article will show you how to successfully deposit your INR without hassle. Therefore, this article will first show you how to deposit INR using various platforms such as Google Pay, Paytm, and Phonepe.
- Open Your Application And then
- Tap On 'INR Deposit'.
- Select The Deposit Method: 'Bank Transfer (Approval Time 24 Hours) Submit the UTR Reference number after transferring the amount'.
- Check that the bank account is correct from the Pay From Any Tab.
- 'Copy' the Account Number, IFSC Code, And Account Name.
- And open your Favourite UPI application to which you want to transfer your INR
- The next window will pop up where you have to choose some option to make a beneficiary account so just tap on the '+' Button on Right Bottom Corner.
- Now, first of all, you have to search for 'Yes Bank' here.
- Just tap on 'Yes Bank' & the next screen will pop up. where you have to fill all the details related to the required details such as 'Account Number, IFSC Code, Account Holder Name' Paste these values which you copied from Sun Crypto Application.
- After that, you have to hit that Confirm Button. once everything will be filled successfully.
Note : Please Add (ANGEL) Word Before Account Number. Its important to add This word if any unauthenticated transaction happens then Suncrypto is not responsible for that transaction.
- Soon you will see this screen as shown in the image below after this 'you have to enter the amount' you want to deposit where the yellow box is appearing.
- You will find the UTR reference number In Debited from Section you have to 'copy that UTR No.' from the Phone pe application.
- The final step is to paste this UTR no. In Sun crypto Application, Maximize the Sun crypto Application.
- 'Paste the UTR No.' This section is shown in the image below.
- 'Add The Amount' you've deposited and hit that 'Submit reference ID' Button.
- Voila! You've successfully deposited INR in your Sun crypto account. it will take 24 to 48 hours in order to process this transaction.
Paytm Transaction Process
- 'Minimize' the Sun crypto app.
- And 'Open Paytm'. After opening Paytm you need to tap on 'To Bank A/c' under UPI & Wallet Payment
- The next window will pop up where you have to choose some option to make a beneficiary account so just tap on 'Enter Bank A/c Details'.
- Now, first of all, you have to 'change the bank to Yes Bank' after that fill in those details which you've copied from the Sun crypto application Just paste those values here. Like 'Account Number', 'IFSC Code', And 'Account Holder Name' etc. Then tap on 'Add as Beneficiary'.
- After that next screen will be open where you can start investing your money just Tap on 'Pay' and enter the amount you want Rs. 100 is the minimum amount you can deposit.
- You will find the UTR Number under 'Check Balance Button' as the name of 'UPI Ref No.' Copy this number from the Paytm application
- Paste This 'UPI Reference No.' Here in Sun crypto App As shown in the Image Below. also, the amount you've transferred from your UPI application
- Now the last step is just to hit that 'Submit Reference ID'. Voila! you've successfully deposited INR. Our team will take 24 hours order to process your Deposit amount into your wallet.