Yes, you can change your registered mobile number. To change your mobile number follow the below instructions.
- Changing Mobile numbers is a Security concern. Due to this, we required some additional details to proceed further.
- Create a support ticket and Share the below detail by ticket
1) A selfie holding your Aadhar Card / PAN Card / Passport / Driving license (whichever was used to do KYC) with a paper" SUN CRYPTO CHANGE Mobile Number" written on it along with "today's date. "
2) A selfie holding the document whichever was used in KYC and a paper with a message written as-
Why Mobile Number:-
Old Mobile Number:-
New Mobile Number:-
3. Please attach a selfie video to confirm your identity. The video format can be in mp4, m4v, mov, or hvec. The video should be less than 20 MB.
You should be holding your Id proof along with the written paper.
The following text in the video:
- I am ( Your Name ), my pan card is (show your clear pan card in the video) and my Aadhar card is ( Show your Aadhar card ). I want to change my Mobile Number of SunCrypto Account ( Show on written paper Sun Crypto, Today Date, Old mobile number, New Mobile number). I am fully responsible for all my trade and my suncrypto account.
Note: Video KYC is mandatory for changing Mobile numbers.
Share us above details clearly.
- Create a support ticket and Share it below detail by ticket